Wednesday 30 December 2015

If bikers went by feminist logic


If bikers went by feminist logic, this is how it would probably be



50% of the road should be reserved for bikers and the other 50% for all other vehicles, which the bikers may also use as per convenience thus establishing equality

Only a car can harm a bike. Bike harming a car is not recognized by law based on the assumption that it cannot happen

Don't teach me how to ride. Teach the car driver to wait till I pass
I will not wear protective gear. If I meet with an accident, I will bleed free

Different speed limits for different vehicles is discrimination

Allowing only cars on Mumbai-Pune expressway is discrimination


Drinking and riding is my choice

Don't tell me how my exhaust should sound. You learn to close your ears

Biker can accuse a car driver of any crime. The car driver will be arrested immediately

Special fuel stations needed for bikers so that car drivers don't eat up their time

What do you know about risk? Do you carry inflammable liquid between your legs?

You sit in air conditioned enclosed cage. Respect the bikers who ride in dust.


Bikers get a day off for servicing their motorcycles every month since they roam around without stepney

It is not about being against car drivers. It is about empowering and uplifting bikers to be at par with car drivers.



7 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha ha! This is hilarious! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ..awesome...are you Rishi Jain?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder no one is offended saying Men are more privileged as they are compared to the cars 😁

      Delete
    2. may be this has not reached them yet!

      Delete
  3. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! Click Here

    ReplyDelete